UK student Visa fees, Tuition fees for Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani & Sri Lankan students.
Sunday, 26 July 2009 14:24
The fee you must pay for your student visa application depends on whether you are applying from outside or inside the United Kingdom - and, if you are applying from inside the United Kingdom, on whether you are applying by post or in person.
Student visa application fee
The student visa application fee depends on where you apply from:Inside the United Kingdom by post - Â£357
Inside the United Kingdom at a public enquiryÂ office - Â£565
Outside the United Kingdom - Â£145
You must provide payment for your fee or your application will be invalid and will not be considered.
- For each application, the visa fee plus a VFS handling charge of Taka 500 will be payable.
- The VFS handling charge is paid separately by cash.
- The visa payment is by bank draft only, in favor of "British High Commission".
- Only bank drafts from Standard Chartered, HSBC, Sonali Bank, South East Bank, or Brac Bank are acceptable.
- In addition to the above, there is an option to obtain bank drafts/pay orders from Brac Bank booths located within the VFS offices. The optional cost for this service is 185 Taka per draft/PO.